August 3, 2012

No Glue!

The Hubby is out fixing the car today and I am stranded at home without glue! I had a cute craft project to start and ran out, now I'm all bummed  :( To make matters worse, I'm also out of ribbon and someone cleared out ALL of the tulle from Walmart. waaaa! I have been getting all crafty lately and it's been really helping with the monotony. I've got a table set up behind the couch where I do all my stuff and Hubby has been saying that if I would just let him do his reloading in the living room, we would spend a lot more time together LOL Does that make me a hypocrite? His projects are too messy for the living room but mine aren't...hmmmm. Here's the thing though. I  don't like all the gun stuff and I prefer to pretend that we don't have any in the house (hard to do when he starts cleaning them after the kids have gone to bed). All of the bullets on the kitchen counter make it a touch less cozy here ;)

 On another note, the kids are both doing well. Isaac has a really good friend here and has been playing outside constantly. I just hope we find away to keep it up when winter comes. Miss Daphne is doing well too. She has FINALLY started pulling herself up and loves to blow kisses at the store to everyone who passes. There are also some really nice ladies out here and maybe I will make a few friends after all. I thought I knew what military wives were like but fortunately for me, they have been much nicer than I thought.

August 29th we will be coming home for a quick visit. The military is paying for our trip to see Daphne's neurosurgeon so it's a free trip home :) We will be there Wednesday through Sunday, hooray! I miss everyone so much. It's so easy to take people for granted and I just wish I had truly appreciated what I had. Just being able to go to someone's house for a visit or call them to go out for breakfast are little things I miss desperately.

That's it for now. I wish I had more to blog about these days but there just isn't much material. I'm working on it though ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment