February 18, 2012

Am I working hard or hardly working?

Today has been the LONGEST DAY EVER! I was a vendor at our local farmers market with my new business, Chartreuse. It was really slow because it's fairly new and no one really knows about it yet. On top of that, it's a holiday weekend and a lot of people are out of town. Needless to say, I had only one customer. A pity purchase from my awesome sister who always supports me.
I also had a Paparazzi party this evening so I was very busy between the two. The setup and take down is time consuming and hard work. This party was in Salt Lake but I figured it was worth it because paparazzi always does really well for me. Turns out it was on the third floor of an apartment complex. I had to make 4 trips across a big parking lot and hauling lots of stuff up three flights of stairs. Also, the power was out in the hallway so it was dark and scary :( Then, my poor hostess didn't have anyone show up. We just sat there and visited.
I am feeling incredibly discouraged. I am exhausted and going to bed now. This girl is spent y'all

0 comments:

Post a Comment