February 23, 2012

Just Checking In

After a rough couple of weeks, things have become much better in our house. Isaac was going through a phase where he was disobeying me constantly. After a week of grounding, he has really turned it around. He has been awesome at doing his daily chores and is such a good brother. Daphne has been teething and acting  bit b*tchy (is I may say so) but has two teeth to show for it. She seems to be mellowing out now and even let me sleep 6 hours straight last nigh...Amazing!

I've been able to talk to the Hubby almost everyday and he will be coming "home" in April. He unfortunately, has to report back to Alaska and can't take his leave here in Utah until end of May/mid-June but I am so grateful that there is an end in sight. After missing him so very much, I am started to get a bit nervous about being together again. I wonder what our family dynamic will be like. I can't wait for him to see Daphne and he is going to be shocked at how much Isaac has grown.

I am just content right now. I have a lot to be thankful for. That is all



0 comments:

Post a Comment