December 26, 2011

Over already

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone. Even though I had to spend it without Hubby, it really was a great day. Isaac spent the morning at his Dad's and came back so happy. Little Daphne got to skype with Daddy and "open her presents". We went to my Moms house and then to the in-laws after that. It was so much fun to watch all of the kids running around. I can't believe how big our family is growing :)
By the time we got home, Daphne was pretty sick. She seems to have a cold and is sleeping a lot during the day and staying awake at night. I guess she had too much excitement.

When I got up this morning, my house looked like a tornado hit for real. Isaac had every single toy out and none of the wrappers and garbage thrown out. We have been cleaning all day and he has been giving me some serious attitude. I hate that my eight year old now rolls his eyes at me. Uh oh. He's 8 going on 13.

It's been a crazy few days but as always I can go to bed knowing I am so blessed and fortunate to be living this life. I love my kids! I love my hubby! I love my family and my friends! Life is so good

0 comments:

Post a Comment