December 23, 2011

Obligatory Holiday Post?

I can't believe that Christmas is just about here. Crazy. The holidays are all about family and it's making me miss my Hubby so much more than usual. It's our baby daughter's first Christmas and I want him here soooo much. My little man is with his Dad this year so me and the baby will be doing Christmas morning with just the two of us. I was feeling really down about all of this tonight. I am so lonely :( Thankfully, my church had Friday service and it always makes me feel better. While I am missing him and sad for our situation, I am so grateful to have people in my life that I care about so much. I am so blessed to be in love. I have such a beautiful little family.
I am grateful for a loving God who has loved me and blessed me unconditionally. I know that even though things are hard right now, everything will work out and all of my trials will only prepare me for something better. Life is complicated and messy but I am loving it. Even though we are apart right now, how lucky am I to have an amazing Husband to miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment