December 31, 2011

Anyone else hate their neighbors kids?

There is a neighbor girl that plays with Isaac occasionally and it takes everything in me not to be rude to her. She is one that asks too many questions, invites herself and doesn't take a hint. She came by last night  and I let her come in for a minute (so I thought) until we were heading out to run errands and go to church. She started looking at my paparazzi jewelry display and was picking it up and touching everything. She said that her dad was giving her $25 dollars tomorrow and she wanted to buy a few things. I told her I would be happy to put a bag together for her and save her things until tomorrow. She left for a bit and came back claiming that her Dad was wondering if she could do some housework for me in exchange for jewelry.  She then says "My dad said I should ask if I could do housework at my house for it but I didn't think that was a good idea". Wow! Next, she asks if she can have her jewelry tonight and pay me tomorrow. I of course told her sorry but no.

It was time for us to get going and she does what she always does. "Can I come with you?" I explain that we are running errands before church and that it wouldn't be a good idea for her to come along. She starts playing with Daphne and says "I think she really wants me to come. She really likes me." I tell her that yes, Daphne does like her, but I am already overwhelmed with two kids. If her Dad wanted to drive her to meet us at church, I could drive her back but I couldn't bring her along to run errands. She says they don't have a car and I say maybe another time. I again say that we are going to go now and she throws in "you know, I could help watch Isaac for you". Really? They are almost the same age. Nice try missy. At this point I have to say "Okay, I am kicking you out now. You need to go please. We are trying to leave." FINALLY she leaves. Grrr.
 
Just now the doorbell rings and there she is again asking if Isaac can play. I tell her yes but she will need to wait by the door because the baby is trying to sleep. She then goes into the playroom and starts getting into Isaacs toys. I do not like this little girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment