August 21, 2012

The First Day Of School

Last night we got everything ready for Isaac to start 4th grade.  I still can't believe he is 9 years old! I sure hope that he likes his new school. I must have looked a fright this morning because I had very little rest. Daphne is sick today and spent the night coughing and coughing. Our cat now sleeps in our room because the dog wants to eat her (not play like we had thought) and decided that she wanted to play all night long. Every time I changed positions she jumped on top of me. I eventually kicked her out which ended up leaving her to her own devices in Isaac's room. Poor baby thought there was a robber in the house and came running in to wake me up!
Finally the long night was over and it was time to get ready for school :) We had missed the teacher meet and greet so we didn't know where his class was. I asked him if I could walk him so that he had help finding his classroom but he said he would be waaaay too embarrassed. I started to tell him how he could just go to the office and ask where his class was but he began to look panicked. Then, he came up with a solution. "You know what Mom? I bet that people would just think that you are my sister...who is in college...taking online courses." It took all my strength not to giggle. I love my boy so much.

unique products at funslurp.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment