June 4, 2012

It's been a while

I have been neglecting my little blog y'all. My last post was in March! It's now June and the Hubby is home safe, kids are almost a year older and we are getting ready to go back to Alaska. When he got home it went pretty well. I was most worried about how Daphne would react but she like him right away. Isaac was so excited too. I hope he won't mind me saying but it has been a really big adjustment. It's hard to really understand until you've been there so I really wasn't sure what to expect. I think that things will get better every day as we get used to each other again.
Tomorrow we are having an early birthday party for the kids so that our family can be there. Their actual birthdays are later this month. Isaac has requested a Plants vs Zombies party so he will have a zombie cake and come dressed as a zombie too. I don't think Daphne will mind ;)
Hubby and his Mom are going to drive the uhaul to Alaska on the 10th and I will follow by plane with the kids on the 18th. I really can't believe how quickly it is creeping up! I have started packing a little and we are really busy trying to see everyone one last time before we go. I have .
been so lucky to be able to be with my family and friends this past year. They have gotten me through so much and have been an amazing support system. I don't know what I'll do without them.
In the past few months Isaac has gotten his yellow belt in Taekwon Do and got really good grades in school. Daphne has started talking a little (mostly babbling) and has learned to scoot around on her butt instead of crawl. Omigoodness, I sure do love my kids

0 comments:

Post a Comment