March 14, 2013

Yup, I Still Live in Alaska

I'm currently fighting a cold and hiding out in my bedroom. Hubby is playing video games in the living room and tends to get very heated, which causes us all to sort of scatter. Daphne is playing with her toys, Isaac with his video games in his room and I'm in bed realizing I haven't blogged in a very long time.
Our best news is Miss Daphne is walking and needing very few appointments. Isaac is just awesome. I love him so much and he's so much fun to be around. There isn't much to do here but we make the best of it. The other day we got to try out the ice park and it was really fun for the kids. Isaac loved the ice slides and there were even some small enough for Daphne.
I'm tending kiddos during the day and its been a lot of fun. They are all so different and I get such a kick out of watching them interact with each other. Daphne is the stinker of the bunch and doesn't like to share. Thankfully, the rest are sweethearts and very patient with her. I think so far, so good. I'm down to girls only and I like it better that way. They just get along so well and love doing little crafts and reading books. They are absolutely adorable.
A big thing we have happening is that we were offered Fort Riley in Kansas come reenlistment but Hubby plans to decline. That leaves us stuck in Alaska an extra year BUT we just may be getting out of the Army! Can't begin to tell you how happy that makes me. I want our kids to know our family and be close to them. I miss it so much.
This is all I feel like typing from my phone but I'll have more soon. Thanks for reading :)

1 comments:

Harada's said...

I'm trying to be better about blogging too.
Will you still be stuck in Alaska even if he doesn't reenlist? Glad you are staying busy with little kiddos and I bet daphne loves it te company!

Post a Comment